The SafetyVantage’s Transport of Dangerous Goods Training Course Online is Built in accordance with information, regulations, and standards provided by:
- TDG Bulletin Shipping Documents, Transport Canada, July 2016
- Consolidated Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations including Amendment SOR/2016-95
These Standards are Fully Compliant Across Canada
For a complete list of information accessed and standards cited please contact SafetyVantage
|Orders > $1000||5%|
|Orders > $5000||10%|
For bulk orders contact: email@example.com
This Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) training course is for people that handle or transport dangerous goods. TDG training is required by law for anyone that handles or transports dangerous goods, including explosives, gases, and corrosives. The course is aligned with the most recent Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act and Regulations. Throughout the course, you’ll learn how to identify, label, document, and securely load dangerous goods for transport.
Course topics include:
- Introduction to the Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Classifying dangerous goods
- Using the TDG schedules
- Using dangerous goods safety marks
- Transporting dangerous goods
- Documenting the transportation of dangerous goods
- Responding to dangerous goods emergencies
- Reporting dangerous goods incidents
- Special cases and exemptions
Upon completion of the course the learner receives a TDG Certificate of Achievement.
A TDG Certificate must be renewed every 3-years, or if you change employers.
Get your Dangerous Goods Training Certificate Today!
Online duration subject to student capabilities.
For additional SafetyVantage articles review our blog pages.
SINGLE COURSE PRICE
DURATION: 3 HOURS
Self Paced – Available 24/7
CERTIFICATE VALID: 3 Years
Printable & Digital Certificate
PASSING GRADE: 80%