This Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) course is for people that handle or transport dangerous goods. TDG training is required by law for anyone that handles or transports dangerous goods, including explosives, gases, and corrosives. The course is aligned with the most recent Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act and Regulations. Throughout the course, you’ll learn how to identify, label, document, and securely load dangerous goods for transport.
Course topics include:
- Introduction to the Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Classifying dangerous goods
- Using the TDG schedules
- Using dangerous goods safety marks
- Transporting dangerous goods
- Documenting the transportation of dangerous goods
- Responding to dangerous goods emergencies
- Reporting dangerous goods incidents
- Special cases and exemptions
To successfully complete the course, learners have 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam. Upon completion the learner receives a Certificate of Achievement that is valid for 3 years from the date of completion.
Online duration subject to student capabilities.
For additional SafetyVantage articles review our blog pages.