|Orders > $1000||5%|
|Orders > $5000||10%|
For bulk orders contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This professionally narrated course teaches learners about employer and contractor/prime contractor responsibilities to enable them to pursue and promote safer work habits by understanding responsibilities of employers, types of contractors, activities before hiring a contractor, and how to find and select the right contractor.
- Employer Responsibilities
- Types of Contractors
- Prior to Hiring a Contractor
- Estimates and Proposals
- Maintaining an Approved Vendor List
- Managing Contractors on Site and Contractor Orientations
- Work Permits
- Incident Reporting and Hazard Assessments
- Code of Practice
- Owners and Prime Contractors
- When You Need a Prime Contractor
- Responsibilities of a Prime Contractor
- Prime Contractor Role
To successfully complete the course, the learner has 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam. Upon completion the learner receives a Certificate of Achievement.
Online duration subject to student capabilities.
The content of this course was developed by the Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP), an approved Alberta Certifying Partner, and is aligned with the standards set by the Alberta Labour Partnerships program.
This course is a:
- Elective course requirement for students pursuing the Qualified Health & Safety Officer (QHSO)™ designation.
- AASP recommended COR courses for OH&S Leaders
SINGLE COURSE PRICE
DURATION: 8 HOURS
PASSING GRADE: 80%
EXAM ATTEMPTS: 3