Built in accordance with information, regulations, and standards provided by:
- Standards Council of Canada (SCC)
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Government of Ontario. “Occupational Health and Safety Act”
- Government of British Columbia. “OHS Regulation Part 10”
- Government of Alberta. “Occupational Health and Safety Code 2009”
- And More….
|Orders > $1000||5%|
|Orders > $5000||10%|
For bulk orders contact: email@example.com
Energy in excess, or when used improperly, can be dangerous. Whenever you need to conduct work on a system that uses energy, like on a generator, a car lift, pneumatic washers, lasers, or chemical conductors, you’ll need to make sure that the energy the system uses and generates is isolated and controlled, so it can’t harm you.
In this Lockout-Tagout and Hazardous Energy Control course, you’ll learn how to identify hazardous energy sources, and the procedures for controlling them.
Course topics include:
- Developing a hazardous energy program
- Identifying, assessing, and controlling hazardous energy
- The lockout procedure
- Responding to incidents
To successfully complete the course, learners have 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam. Upon completion the learner receives a Certificate of Achievement that is valid for 3 years from the date of completion.
Online duration subject to student capabilities.
For additional SafetyVantage articles review our blog pages.
SINGLE COURSE PRICE
DURATION: 40 MIN
CERTIFICATE VALID: 3 Years
PASSING GRADE: 80%
EXAM ATTEMPTS: 3