|Orders > $1000||5%|
|Orders > $5000||10%|
For bulk orders contact: email@example.com
Joint Health and Safety Committee / HS Representative Fundamentals
This course meets all requirements for training of Health and Safety Committee members and/or Health and Safety Representatives.
The legislation as of December 1, 2021 clearly states all members of the HSC must receive at minimum the training provided in this course. Please have a copy of the new legislation available on your computer or in hard copy so you can reference as you go through the training.
The learning objectives of this course are:
- Explain the purpose of the OHS Act, Regulation, and Code
- Explain legislative requirements to determine when Joint Health and Safety Committees (HSCs) or Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs) are required
- Describe the Internal Responsibility System (IRS)
- Summarize and describe the duties, roles, and responsibilities of an HSC/HSR
- Explain the purpose of the HSCs Terms of Reference
- Explain the HSC and HSRs role in hazard assessments
- Explain the HSC and HSRs role in workplace inspections
- Recognize the traits of an effective HSC
HSC’s and HSR’s may choose to take the full training course, Module 3, which includes considerably more information and exceeds the legislative requirements. It is no longer mandated however, it is beneficial to have well trained leaders/co-chairs and members on the committee.
A Certificate of Achievement will be issued upon successful completion of the course exam
SINGLE COURSE PRICE
DURATION: 1 HOURS
PASSING GRADE: 80%
EXAM ATTEMPTS: 3