The SafetyVantage’s Confined Space Awareness Online Training Course is Built in accordance with information, regulations, and standards provided by:
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety. (CCOHS)
- CAPP, Canada’s Oil and Natural Gas Producers
- Government of Ontario. Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development
- Government of Alberta. “Occupational Health and Safety Code (2009)”
- Government of British Columbia
- And More….
|Orders > $1000||5%|
|Orders > $5000||10%|
For bulk orders contact: email@example.com
This Online Confined Space Awareness Training Course is for people who work in confined or enclosed spaces. It is aligned with federal and provincial legislation and it maintains industry best practices. Confined Space training is required by law for anyone who works in enclosed or confined spaces. This course educates workers on equipment, legislation, safe work procedures, and rescue.
Course topics include:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Hazard identification
- Hazard assessment and control
- The entry process
- Rescue procedures
To successfully complete the course, learners have 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam. Upon completion the learner receives a Certificate of Achievement that is valid for 3 years from the date of completion. Online duration subject to student capabilities.
For additional SavetyVantage articles related to damage prevention review our blog pages.
SINGLE COURSE PRICE
DURATION: 1.5 HOUR
CERTIFICATE VALID: 3 Years
PRINTABLE CARD CERTIFICATE
PASSING GRADE: 80%
ACCEPTED ACROSS CANADA