|Orders > $1000||5%|
|Orders > $5000||10%|
For bulk orders contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This professionally narrated online training course teaches learners how to conduct an investigation and covers topics such as initial response steps, how to identify and preserve evidence, conduct witness interviews, and how to complete the appropriate information in a complete Accident / incident investigation report.
- The Law of Probability
- Types of Events to Investigate
- Investigation Concepts, Questions, and Results
- Categorizing Accidents and Incidents
- Benefits of Investigators
- Initial Response, Collecting Evidence, and Witness Reports
- Investigation and Correction
- Investigation Analysis
- Levels of Investigation
To successfully complete the course, the learner has 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam.
Upon completion the learner receives a Certificate of Achievement.
Online duration subject to student capabilities.
The content of this course was developed by the Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP), an approved Alberta Certifying Partner, and is aligned with the standards set by the Alberta Labour Partnerships program.
This course is a:
- Mandatory course requirement for students pursuing the Qualified Health & Safety Officer (QHSO)™ designation.
- AASP recommended COR courses for OH&S Leaders and;
- AASP mandated COR requirement for Joint Health and Safety Committee Members
SINGLE COURSE PRICE
DURATION: 8 HOURS
Self-Paced. Available 24/7
DIGITAL & PRINTABLE CERTIFICATE
100% ONLINE COURSE
PASSING GRADE: 80%
EXAM ATTEMPTS: 3