Mental health isn’t something many people talk about, especially at work. There’s a lot of stigma around it, and it can be difficult to bring up your mental health concerns in the workplace. However, when you understand the impact of workplace stressors on your mental health, and when you’re empowered with strategies to support yourself and others, something incredible happens. That improved mental health leads to increased productivity, creativity, social functioning, quality of life, physical health, and even life expectancy.
SafetyVantage’s workplace mental health fundamentals course is the perfect solution for individuals and organizations looking to prioritize mental health in the workplace. Our comprehensive training program is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to identify, support, and promote mental health in the workplace.
This course covers a wide range of topics, including stress management, conflict resolution, and communication strategies. You’ll learn about the importance of mental health in the workplace, and gain a deep understanding of the principles of workplace mental health. This robust course provides you with a framework for understanding workplace stressors and how they affect people, as well as the mental factors that help people to cope and even flourish at work. With strategies and downloadable resources for self-care and support, you’ll also be able to take what you learn and apply it immediately.
The workplace mental health fundamentals course is delivered online, making it convenient and accessible from anywhere, anytime. You’ll have access to interactive modules and expert support and guidance, ensuring that you get the most out of your training.
Investing in workplace mental health has never been more important. Get certified and take the first step in creating a healthy, supportive work environment. Sign up for our workplace mental health fundamentals course today!
After this Mental Health in The Workplace course, you’ll be able to:
- Recognize the impact of workplace stressors on personal mental health
- Describe different workplace stressors, such as fatigue, grief, trauma, and moral conflict
- Explain mental health concepts, such as stress, the window of tolerance, the stress response or the fight, flight, and freeze response
- Identify the physical and mental signs and effects of stress
- Use the mental health continuum model to identify your own mental health state
- Relate self-care to resilience and describe the five C’s of resiliency
- Identify self-care strategies
- Recognize distress in others
- Provide basic support though acknowledgement and referral using trauma-informed support and the OARS technique
|Orders > $1000||5%|
|Orders > $5000||10%|
For bulk orders contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
DURATION: 60 Min
Self Paced – Available 24/7
CERTIFICATES VALID: 3 Years
Printable & Digital Certificate
PASSING GRADES: 80%