|Orders > $1000||5%|
|Orders > $5000||10%|
For bulk orders contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is designed to give Senior Management and Managers an overview of health and safety management systems, tools, and techniques that they can use to not only comply with OHS regulations and their program but also to demonstrate “active involvement and leadership” within the program itself. Course topics include:
- The importance of safety
- Occupational health and safety legislation
- The workplace community
- Supporting your safety culture
- The 10 elements of an occupational health and safety management system
- Workplace violence and harassment prevention
- Incident reporting and investigation
To successfully complete the course, the learner has 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam. Upon completion the learner receives a Certificate of Achievement.
Online duration subject to student capabilities.
The content of this course was developed by the Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP), an approved Alberta Certifying Partner, and is aligned with the standards set by the Alberta Labour Partnerships program.
This course is a:
- AASP recommended COR courses for OH&S Leaders
A Certificate of Achievement will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
SINGLE COURSE PRICE
DURATION: 6 HOURS
PASSING GRADE: 80%
EXAM ATTEMPTS: 3