SafetyVantage’s Fatigue Impairment Awareness Online Training is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to recognize and address fatigue in the workplace. The course covers the physiological and psychological factors that contribute to fatigue, the effects of sleep deprivation and shift work on cognitive and motor performance, and the impact of fatigue on workplace safety and productivity.
Built in accordance with information, regulations, and standards provided by:
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety. (CCOHS)
- BC Medical Journal
- Wickens, Christopher D., et al. An Introduction to Human Factors Engineering. 2nd ed
- Lombardi, David A., et al. “Daily Sleep, Weekly Working Hours, and Risk of Work-Related Injury
- Lallukka, Tea, et al. “Sleep and Sickness Absence: A Nationally Representative Register-Based Follow-Up Study.
- And More….
|Orders > $1000||5%|
|Orders > $5000||10%|
For bulk orders contact: email@example.com
The SafetyVantage Fatigue Impairment Awareness course is designed for all levels of the workforce. This course explains the concept of fatigue impairment and it’s impact on the workplace, while enabling you to identify the workplace factors and personal factors that contribute to fatigue. Additionally, this course outlines the roles and responsibilities of both the worker and the organization for effectively managing fatigue.
Course topics include:
- Defining fatigue
- Fatigue case studies
- Understanding fatigue impairment in the workplace
- The five primary workplace factors of fatigue
- Physical health consequences of fatigue
- Mental health consequences of fatigue
To successfully complete the course, learners have 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam. Upon completion the learner receives a Certificate of Achievement that is valid for 3 years from the date of completion.
Online duration subject to student capabilities.
For additional SafetyVantage related articles review our blog pages.
SINGLE COURSE PRICE
DURATION: 30 MIN
CERTIFICATE VALID: 3 Years
PASSING GRADE: 80%
EXAM ATTEMPTS: 3