- Disability Management
- Benefits of an Effective Program
- Joint Labour Management Committee
- Administering the Program
- Income Replacement and Benefit Plans
- Policies and Procedures
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Return to Work Strategies
- Modified Work
- Duty to Accommodate
- Accommodating Disabilities
- Employee Assistance Program
To successfully complete the course, the learner has 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam. Upon completion the learner receives a Certificate of Achievement.
Online duration subject to student capabilities.
The content of this course was developed by the Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP), an approved Alberta Certifying Partner, and is aligned with the standards set by the Alberta Labour Partnerships program.
This course is a: