|Orders > $1000||5%|
|Orders > $5000||10%|
For bulk orders contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our most popular courses are now available in one convenient bundle FOR British Columbia!
This 3-course bundle consists of Ground Disturbance 201 (BC) Standard (Endorsed by USP), Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS 2015) online training.
Key Course Learning Objectives Include:
- (BC) GDL2: Designed for supervisors and anyone in British Columbia who is involved in, or needs a strong understanding of ground disturbance procedures. It provides an in-depth understanding of ground disturbance legislation, safe work procedures, and the damage prevention process.
- TDG: Is for people that handle or transport dangerous goods. Throughout the course, you’ll learn how to identify, label, document, and securely load dangerous goods for transport.
- WHIMS: This course is designed for all employees that work with hazardous products, and is required by Canadian Law. Knowledge from this course enables them to confidently identify hazardous products, seek additional hazardous product information, and appropriately handle and store hazardous products.
Upon successful completion of each module, the learner receives a Certificate of Achievement for Ground Disturbance Level 2 for Supervisors, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System Training. Each certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of completion.
Online duration subject to student capabilities.
For additional SafetyVantage articles review our blog pages.
BRITISH COLUMBIA - Ground Disturbance Level 2 for Supervisors (GDL2)
This ABCGA endorsed Ground Disturbance Level 2 for Supervisors course is designed for supervisors and anyone who is involved in, or needs a strong understanding of ground disturbance procedures.
WHIMS (GHS) Online Training
This online WHMIS 2015 course includes the latest Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling for chemicals (GHS) Updated for 2021.
Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
The course is aligned with the most recent Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act and Regulations. Throughout the course, you’ll learn how to identify, label, document, and securely load dangerous goods for transport.
Built in accordance with information, regulations and standards provided by:
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety. (CCOHS)
- Government of Canada. “Hazardous Materials Information Review Regulations.”
- Government of Ontario. “Occupational Health and Safety Act.”
- Government of British Columbia. WorkSafe BC
- Government of Alberta, Occupational Health and Safety Code
- And More….
For a complete list of information accessed and standards cited please contact SafetyVantage
GDL2: 5 hours
TDG: 3 hours
WHMIS: 1 hour
Self Paced – Available 24/7
CERTIFICATES VALID: 3 Years
Printable & Digital Certificate
PASSING GRADES: 80%