This professionally narrated course teaches learners how to conduct an investigation and covers topics such as initial response steps, how to identify and preserve evidence, conduct witness interviews, and how to complete the appropriate information in an incident investigation report.
- The Law of Probability
- Types of Events to Investigate
- Investigation Concepts, Questions, and Results
- Categorizing Accidents and Incidents
- Benefits of Investigators
- Initial Response, Collecting Evidence, and Witness Reports
- Investigation and Correction
- Investigation Analysis
- Levels of Investigation
To successfully complete the course, the learner has 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam. Upon completion the learner receives a Certificate of Achievement.
Online duration subject to student capabilities.
The content of this course was developed by the Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP), an approved Alberta Certifying Partner, and is aligned with the standards set by the Alberta Labour Partnerships program.
This course is a: