AASP OHS Management System and Legislative (Bill 30) UpdateThis course covers legislative (Bill 30) and partnerships updates that relate to every element in your Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS). The course is MANDATORY for all Alberta Association of Safety Partnerships (AASP):
- auditors, and
- QSR certified individuals
and must be completed before
December 31, 2018 June 30, 2019.
Course topics include updated to:
- Key Concepts in Canadian OHS Law
- Element 1: Management Leadership & Organizational Commitment
- Element 2: Hazard Assessment
- Element 3: Hazard Control
- Element 4: Joint Work Site Health & Safety Committee / Health & Safety Representative (NEW)
- Element 5: Qualifications, Orientation & Training
- Element 6: Other Parties at or in the Vicinity of the Work Site (NEW)
- Element 7: Inspections
- Element 8: Emergency Response
- Element 9: Incident Investigation
- Element 10: System Administration
- Compliance Tools
To successfully complete the course, the learner has 3 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the exam. Upon completion the learner receives a Certificate of Achievement.
Online duration subject to student capabilities.
The content of this course was developed by the Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP), an approved Alberta Certifying Partner, and is aligned with the standards set by the Alberta Labour Partnerships program.